Early in the week she was going off doing dances and running around. It was so funny and kept us in hysterics.
Later in the week I said to Janeete wont it be good when we can ask Grace to get the remote for us, and with that Grace stood up and got both remotes. We have never taught her what a remote is so it was so amazing that she stood up and picked both of them up.
The other funny things was while watching a TV show about footy, I said to Grace, "they are playing footy" to which she replied "Football". She's never heard that word from me....so where she got it from I have no idea.
Its been a great week of new things....She's growing so fast... :(
She did some cooking this week with Mum.
1 comment:
Good to see a few updates. We've missed you guys over the past few months. Have to catch up sometime soon. Grace's getting so big - and if she can get remotes it won't be long before we can sit in the pergola she helped build and send her in to get the beers...
DJ
Post a Comment