Well this is my first post. I should have started this 7 months ago when Grace was born.
I had always thought about doing it but never did.
So why am I starting out now?
There's probably many reasons. I want to keep all my thoughts in one place. I'd like to have something Grace can read, about how its been to have her around.
I have posted many thoughts and pics on different forums but this will keep it together.
I think one major reason is that as Grace grows I am starting to become part of her life. She knows I exsist now. The excited wave of her arms, turn of her head and beaming smile when she notices me walk into a room is magic.
So for that reason I will share my thoughts here from now on.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this idea! As a Nana, I can contribute too by posting my comments. I hope lots of Grace's other family members will also. What a great record too for memories, pics etc. as she grows up. I'll check back here regularly.
Post a Comment