Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sick again

Grace seems to be getting her cold back. Just when we thought it might be finally ending, her rough coughing is returning along with blocked and runny noses.

Its hard not being able to do a lot. We have her back on infant demazin and we are keeping the house warm but its just time I guess.

Its a worry though knowing how bad it got me this year. I was bedridden for nearly a week and hearing of the child deaths from the flu doesnt help either. She's tougher than her daddy though. J says I had the "man flu". I think us men just get hit harder when it comes to sickness :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

'Man flu', hit harder! Yeah right! Man sooks mostly :-) On a more serious note, I'm glad you're keeping an eye on Grace as there is a lot in the media about the nature of this year's flu virus. You all need to take care too! Love you all!